Monday, October 21, 2013

I Got Nothin'

Some days nothing interesting happens...like nothing at all.  There has been no drama, no major sibling or marital squabbles, no ground-shaking news stories (at least that I'm aware of at the moment),....not even any tiny nuggets of enlightenment that has filtered through the boring mundane routine that is my daily existence.

And that's okay.

In fact, it's even refreshing to not have to deal with any profound breakthroughs or eureka moments. And it's certainly nice to have had no drama.

Unfortunately, days like today leave me wanting for blogging material.  I'm suffering from MAJOR bloggers block right now....but I'm okay with that.  I'm going to pet my dog, brush my teeth, and jump into bed with a good book.

But I will do something before I go.  Here's a link to The Matt Walsh Blog.  This is probably my favorite blogger EVER.  So if you need some profound thoughts for this evening, head on over there....'cause right now....I've got nothin'.

No comments: