Friday, August 22, 2014

There Are Still Good People In The World

I know that I am often cynical, critical, and overly skeptical.  It's hard to watch the news, and read my Facebook feed, and work in the restaurant industry without having my faith in humanity constantly crushed... like tap-danced on by Sasquatch in steel-toed boots.

But there are still plenty of people in this world who will do the right thing, who choose to help when they can.  It's not all bad news and violence and treating our neighbors with suspicious indifference.

I'm sharing this video because it's beautiful.  And we could all use a little reminding that life is beautiful.  People are beautiful.

Maybe we aren't doomed as a species.

Skip the footage from Ferguson, MO today, and just watch this instead...


No comments: